Eat Well Live Well Age Well: Second Edition
Do you want to live well at any age? Do you want to feel vibrant, energetic and healthy? Do you want to learn the secrets of aging gracefully and happily?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to read Eat Well Live Well Age Well: Second Edition by Patricia Greenberg, the Fitness Gourmet. This book is an informative and easy-to-understand guide to living well at any age, based on simple concepts and fun tips that can help you reduce stress, improve your diet, exercise smarter, and enjoy life more.
In this book, you will discover:
- How to make food choices that nourish your body and mind
- How to use medical intervention wisely and preventively
- How to adopt a lifestyle that supports your wellness goals
- How to manage your emotional behaviors and cope with challenges
- How to benefit from scientific research studies on aging well
- And much more!
Patricia Greenberg is an expert in health, nutrition and fitness, with over 30 years of experience as a consultant, teacher, speaker and author. As a Certified
Nutritionist and Age Well Coach, she is the creator of Eat Well, Live Well, Age Well, a weekly show that offers bite-sized solutions for living life to the fullest at any age.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from Patricia’s wisdom and experience.
Order your copy of Eat Well Live Well Age Well: Second Edition today and start living well at any age!